Share Your Cup Thursday #108

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.


I’m starting the party early today because my sister and friend are coming up from down South for a visit.  Might be off gallivanting!


Thanks to all of you for partying with me!


This weeks features are all about summer.


I love this patriotic vignette shared by Thoughts from Alice!


Vintage-Inspired-Patriotic-4th-Vignette-2


How cute are these pillow case dresses shared by Millie from 2 Crochet Hooks?


IMG_7081


And one more Americana feature.  I thought these painted rocks were so cleve  created by Art Club Blog.


p1210009


Jeanette from Creating a Life Now showed us her wonderful summer dining room.


Summer Dining Table 1


And to help us stay cool Dawn from We Call it Junkin shared three naturally flavored waters.  The vintage containers make them even sweeter, wouldn’t you agree?


FlavoredWater1-1024x730


This last feature isn’t so much about summertime, but I thought it was an incredible reuse project shared by Naush from  Doodle Buddies.  She created this out of an old pizza box.

dscf6012


Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.


Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]


Don’t forget to hop over to my  fb page and see who is featured there.


With no further adieu, let’s get this party started:

 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends

 After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They fill my cup!

When pinning, don’t forget to pin from their site and not mine.

42 comments

Susie said...

Love these photos, Jann. I would love to have that typewriter. It's so neat. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

camp and cottage living said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!
Love all the ideas.

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the features! Oh the little pillowcase dresses are adorable. I just made my youngest grandgirl a little dress using the same orange and white chevron fabric. I commented last week on the pizza box! That was a "wow". Thanks for the party! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Some really clever ideas here, Jann. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for hosting. Have fun with your sister and friend!
Rita

Deborah Montgomery said...

thanks for hosting Jann! Have some great girl time!

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

I enjoyed the features and thanks for hosting

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Great features, Jann! Thank you for hosting. Hugs.

Diane said...

All the feature are lovely, especially the patriotic vignette. Thanks for hosting!

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks so much for featuring my summer dining room this week, Jann!! I hope you're doing some fun gallivanting :)

Jeanette

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann - what wonderful features - that pizza box is unbelievable!
Hope you're having a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at HOme

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, hope you are enjoying your time with your sister galivanting about... thank you for hosting... Cathy

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party Jann, and enjoy the day!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!!

And thanks for all your visits and kind words!!

I have enjoyed sharing Country Folk Gifts with Blogland!! I am looking forward to going back in the Fall!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for hosting - appreciate what you do!

Unknown said...

Woot! Thanks for the feature Mrs. O!! SO exciting and we are totally thrilled :) Appreciate the party!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the party and enjoy the rest of the week!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Fun features. Have fun with your sister :-)

Sarah said...

Fun features, Jann. I didn't get a new post created this week. Hope to join in again next week. Enjoy your sister time!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Ah, Summer! I do love it! Have fun with your sister and thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Enjoy visiting with your sister, Jann. My 85 year old Mom is flying from Ohio to Texas to celebrate her birthday with me. Thanks for hosting and sharing all the great features.

Tarnished Royalty said...

Enjoy your time with your sister. And do some gallivanting for me! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

A Joyful Cottage said...

How nice to have a visit from your sister and her friend. Have fun, Jann, and thanks for hosting the party. XXX ~ Nancy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my painted rocks. Have a wonderful week!

June said...

I love all of these wonderful ideas Jann! Makes me want to get busy and do something patriotic myself for the 4th. I love the painted rocks...so cute!
Thank you for a the sweet comment you left for me. I loved reading it and knowing there is someone else out there just like me :)
hugs...

Tea in the Library said...

Have fun gallivanting! I am having trouble leaving comments on some blogs everything locks up when I hit publish. I am really enjoying all the garden posts this year - since my yard is under construction this summer!

Tea in the Library said...

Have fun gallivanting! I am having trouble leaving comments on some blogs everything locks up when I hit publish. I am really enjoying all the garden posts this year - since my yard is under construction this summer!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Madonna
MakeMineLemon

Leslie said...

so many great features! those little dresses are adorable!

Deanies Stash said...

Nice features! Have fun with your sister and friend!

Hugs, Dianne

Bonny Bonafilla said...

Loved the pillow dresses: what sweet girls, and the pizza box lid. Great selection! All the best, Bonny

Unknown said...

This looks like such a beautiful place! It's been ages since I've been to the Hudson Valley but my husband and I were just talking about how we wanted to go!
modern-living-room-for-modern-lifestyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann, thank you so much for featuring my flavored water drinks! Have a great Independence Day
Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Julie said...

Thanks, Jann, for hosting the party! I hope you have fun with your sister and friend :)

Unknown said...

What great features Jann! Thanks for hosting and blessings to you this week,
Patti

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
I love your features today! Thank you for hosting this fun party today! Happy Summer! Karen

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting again, have fun with your sisters and friends!

Revi said...

Jann, thanks for being the hostess with the mostess again!

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Jann:)
Thanks for another fantastic party:)
Have an amazing day!!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting the party :)
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

GranthamLynn said...

Hi I love your idea for a linky sharing what makes you happy. I hope you'll have a link this week. I'll join. I will try to put your button on my sidebar and I'll follow you.
See you soon.

Instagram