Share Your Cup Thursday #106

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

What a busy week I have had!  Last night I had a garden party at my home.  I was asked to host the monthly night meeting for the woman in our church.  I considered it a compliment when a few of them asked if they could instagram a photo of my yard.

Hubby and I worked all week on a last minute project that we, (I) wanted to have finished before.

The grass had sunk below the sidewalk leading down into our basement.  You could see underneath and they had not backfilled it at all.

DSC01498

We removed the grass and hubby filled the void space underneath the sidewalk and relocated the sprinkler head.

DSC01507

This is what it looks like now.

DSC01900

So nice to have this little project behind us!

I will be sharing some of my garden rooms in my next few posts.  Hope you will come and visit!

Last week was filled with so much inspiration!  I was in full garden mode so I couldn’t help but feature some lovely gardens.  Because of that there will be more features than usual.

Kris from Junk Chic Cottage always has the most delightful garden!

loungechairwithmagazines

As does Tracie from Fishtail Cottage.  She shared two posts and both were delightfully full of eye candy!

IMG_3674_thumb[2]

Her Coop Makeover.

IMG_3488_thumb[3]

Look at this fabulous bench created for Pennys Vintage Home by her husband out of old bed pieces.

IMG_4540a

Karen from Somewhat Quiky Design shared the redo of an old hoosier cabinet out on her porch.

Hoosier Cabinet painted Luckets Green9085

C D's Country Living redid a cabinet in her dining room.  You must go see what it looked like before!

Dining Room MAIN1

Another fabulous makeover was this kitchen by Patti from Old Things New.  Again, you must see the before photos.

1-Kitchen-After-006

I love this bedroom makeover by Elizabeth from Home is Where the Heart is!

46a

Kiki Nakita  took us on a wonderful tour of the quaint town in England where she grew up.

10320554_273527092820387_1883333666524644999_n

Ann from Tarnished Royalty made a creative summer photo display with a conch shell.

conch_shell_photo_holder_1

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured!

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Don’t forget to hop over to my facebook page and see who was featured there.

With no further adieu, let’s get this party started:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!

Remember to pin from their site and not mine.

45 comments

Stacey said...

Great features this week! So many great posts this week in blogland, I can hardly get out of my chair to complete my projects.

Joining you today.:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Great posts from everyone. Your new walkway looks great Jann. Looking forward to seeing your garden posts.
Have a great weekend.
Mary

Winnie said...

Thanks for the party Jann :)

Tarnished Royalty said...

Hi Jann! Your flagstone walk looks great. Is that Irish moss you have planted? We planted several patches of it in our flagstone patio this spring and it is starting to take off. Yay! And thank you so much for featuring my conch photo holder. I feel very honored! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Jenise said...

Your yard is looking just beautiful! Now if I can only get outside and start pulling up some of our weeds. Ugh.
Thank you for hosting,
Jenise @ DIY Fun Ideas

Rita C at Panoply said...

Great features, Jann, and thanks for hosting. Your stoop project looks great! Looking forward to seeing more of your garden rooms.

Kim said...

I love the garden theme! It was such a long, dreary winter, I am loving all the color and outside inspiration! Thanks for the party, Jann! :)

Junkchiccottage said...

Thank you sweet friend for the feature on my deck.
Great inspiration this week. Thanks for always having such a fun party.
Kris

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Beautiful features, Jann!
Thank so much for hosting!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Natasha in Oz said...

Many thanks for hosting your lovely party. I've just liked your Facebook page and look forward to checking out the links you shared.

Have a great Thursday!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,

Thank you for hosting such a lovely party!
Hugs,, Lynnie

Cottagegalstyle.com

Unknown said...

Jann,

I absolutely adore your round green birdhouse! ...and your stone walkway is fab.
Hugs, Lynnie

CottageGalStyle.com

Unknown said...

lovely yard, lovely features and lovely hostess :) Thanks for the party Mrs. O!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

'tis the season. big job and lovely tool. Thanks for Share Your Cup No. 106 Jann.

Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

Loved Karen's Hoosier makeover and Kris's deck. Thank you for being a gracious host.

Sarah said...

You new stone area looks terrific. Thanks for sharing and hosting a party full of inspiration.

CD Loken said...

Thank you so much for featuring me, Jann!! What an honor and blessing!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your stone walkway looks wonderful Jann; nice job! Thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much dear Jenn for the wonderful party.
Hugs,
FABBY

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your walkway looks wonderful, Jann. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party n

Calypso In The Country said...

The stones look very pretty - so nice to finish a project! Thanks again for hosting!
-Shelley

ornate splendor said...

What a great backyard project, Jann! Your hubby did great! Your whole back yard is just lovely!

Unknown said...

I am simply delighted to have my kitchen among all of your lovely features Jann. Thank you! Your yard looks marvelous and I can't wait to see more of your garden rooms.
Blessings,
Patti

Karie said...

Jann, your are so great. Love linking up with your party. I am behind on my blog reading, and I had to scroll through yours. Loved the one on Betsy Ross. Hugs to you my blogging friend, over the mountains. Karie

NanaDiana said...

Jann- Some GREAT features here and I see a couple of blogs that I really need to go visit. Thanks- xo Diana

Deanies Stash said...

Jann. where you repaired your yard looks wonderful. Thanks for SYC and have a great week!

Hugs, Dianne

Creations By Cindy said...

Your yard and porch and everything is beautiful! Gives me inspiration! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, I love your flagstone walk - such a beautiful addition...the features are awesome this week - the garden rooms are breathtaking... so much great inspiration - thank you for hosting each week... Cathy

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, there're always such lovely features.

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Jann,
Love the garden,so inviting!!
Thanks for another wonderful party:)
Have a great day!!

The Happy Creations said...

Hi Jann,
Love the garden,so inviting!!
Thanks for another wonderful party:)
Have a great day!!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Jann,
I just logged in to read your post and join the party and to my surprise I saw you had featured my guest room! Thank you so much I am smiling from ear to ear! How sweet of you!
I love your garden and the walkway is so pretty, my yard needs so much work its next on our list of things we need to do.
Thank you for hosting Share you Cup, now off I go read more posts.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Stacey Johnson said...

Jann, It all makes me want to get out in the yard! Great ideas. :)
Fondly, Stacey at the Gluten Free Pastor's Wife

A Salty Life said...

I love your blog! There are so many beautiful things here!
God bless,
Chris
somuchathome.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Inviting back yard! Love it. Linda

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, you have a fabulous back yard and I love the flagstones. Is that spanish moss that you planted in between the stones?
Thanks for hosting the party :)
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting! I adore that sparkly kitchen!
Sherry

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Great features, Jann. Thanks so much for the party!

Deborah Montgomery said...

phew -- late to the party! But glad to be here. Thanks for hosting Jann!

Bonny Bonafilla said...

Amazing that you can do a project like this with so little mess. If Mr B and I were to get up to anything like this it would be anything but photogenic half way through. Loved the selection of super garden rooms that you shared with us. Great choices. All the best, Bonny

Bonny Bonafilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonny Bonafilla said...

Amazing that you can do a project like this with so little mess. If Mr B and I were to get up to anything like this it would be anything but photogenic half way through. Loved the selection of super garden rooms that you shared with us. Great choices. All the best, Bonny

Bonny Bonafilla said...

Amazing that you can do a project like this with so little mess. If Mr B and I were to get up to anything like this it would be anything but photogenic half way through. Loved the selection of super garden rooms that you shared with us. Great choices. All the best, Bonny

ThrifterSisters said...

Isn't it funny how a simple getogether can put you in high gear to complete some projects? We had Alex's graduation party here last weekend and spent the entire month prior doing projects outside that had been put off for a year or more. Isn't it so nice to be able to enjoy all of our hard work? Your yard looks wonderful and so inviting. I only wish I lived closer so we could sit and visit :-)

Erica

Instagram