Sweet Tweets

It’s no secret that I love birds.  I have been picking bird themed items up for over six years and have them in vignettes strung throughout my home.

The majority of them are in my kitchen, bedroom, and master bath.


                                                   (top of book case in bedroom)


DSC02285


                                  (garland hanging above tub in master bath)


DSC02289


DSC02290


DSC02287


I have curtains made out of bird fabric in my kitchen.  So you’ll find plenty of birds there.


                                            (birds above kitchen cabinets)


DSC02296

So is it any wonder that I swooned when strolling down the clearance isles at Hobby Lobby when I came across this?


DSC02291


How sweet is this tweet?  Landing on a bed or roses.


DSC02292

I love the crazy patchwork look!


DSC02293

I even had a cute pillow to tuck in the back of the chair.


DSC02295


It’s found a new home in my bedroom next to the fireplace.

DSC02297


I always check the clearance section at Hobby Lobby.  I’ve found great items there.  I will tell you that I think their original prices are quite high.  This baby would have set me back $600 if I had bought it not on clearance.

Wouldn’t have happened, but for $200 she was coming home with me!  In case your interested they have a sofa to match.  Didn’t check the clearance price, but my friend said that the original price was $900.


Just for fun, I’m throwing in the link to my Pinterest board Sweet Tweets.  In case you want to see more bird themed items.


hugs,
Jann

19 comments

Kris said...

Good morning Jann! I LOVE birdies too. I feed all of them, and have nests and such, all over my house!!! That chair is a TWEET find!!!! I am with you....I always check out the clearance first. Great find, and it looks perfect with the pillow tucked in the seat, and even more so, with the placement by your fireplace! I also just saw your red, white and blue post. So great! Love the quilt, and all of the little vignette's around the house!! I am a bit behind on that front. Been so busy!!!
Hugs,
Kris

Susie said...

Jann, That little bird seat is just right.I love it. I have few bird things here too. I love birds. I sit on the porch and watch them and copy their whistles. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Junkchiccottage said...

Jann,
That is the sweetest chair. I love it. How adorable.
So pretty all the colors too. You just gotta love Hobby Lobby's clearance aisles. Have a wonderful week end.
Kris

Shirley Hatfield said...

HOBBY LOBBY CLEARANCE IS THE BEST! YELLING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT'S GETTING DARK IN MY OFFICE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO GET UP AND TURN THE LIGHT ON...SOOOOO! I LOVE THE BIRDIE CHAIR!

cynthia lee designs said...

Jann...love, love, love the chair!! It looks great in your bedroom. I've seen that chair and the sofa at our Hobby Lobby. You got a great price by getting it on clearance. I love shopping at Hobby Lobby in the clearance aisles.
hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous space! Love everything especially those mirrors, wishbone chairs and sofa! Well done,
cirrus-sofa-design

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

That chair is too cute- love the bird on it. I don't remember seeing furniture like that at the Hobby Lobby up here. I wonder if they have different sized stores. Now that you mention it I have a bunch of bird items too. I guess we gravitate towards nature oriented items!

Rose L said...

That chair is adorable!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,

LOVE all your Bird themed things but the chair took my breath away!!!

I LOVE it and I do think $200 is not bad for it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,.
Debbie

Winnie said...

Everything looks very special and very unique, and the bird-chair is my favorite!!

Victoria Lavender said...

So cute!! Oh it's such a pretty and comfy looking chair- you lucky girl! Looks nice in your bedroom. Lovely. I'm throwing a blog hop at my card challenge, I'd like to drop a link into your linky party. If it's bothers you PLEASE let me know and zap it from the list. Thanks (I hope) hugs, Victoria Lavender

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I would have brought it home to! It's adorable!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

I love and collect birds also Jann but, that chair is the piece de resistence... beautiful and I can't believe you found it a Hobby Lobby... What a a great deal. Love it. Cathy

Unknown said...

That Bird patchwork chair would have come home with me too!! I have many Bird themed objects in my house as well. I'd love to have y o u stop by and visit for my very first giveaway if you have time. (I have a bird cage hanger like yours. Mine is white.) Have a blessed week.

Deborah Montgomery said...

Love your new chair, and the little pillow is perfect for it! Love all the birds' nests in your house too!

Creations By Cindy said...

The chair is just too cute! I began a love relationship with birds last summer! Now I catch myself looking at anything with a BIRD on it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Unknown said...

Love all your "tweets"! That chair is adorable!!! Have a great week!!~~Angela

farmhouse-story said...

oh, that chair is just adorable, jann! gotta love hobby lobby!

Diane said...

I love Hobby Lobby!! I will have to check our store:)

Instagram