Playhouse Ideas

I always consider it an honor when someone notices something I have done and asks me to help out.
 
I was more than happy to say ‘yes’ when Liz e-mailed me saying that she liked our Playhouse Under the Stairs and asked if I would  be the curator and create a ‘Playhouse’ board for Hometalk.
 
Years ago we created a playhouse for our youngest daughter, Kylee.
I don’t know who had more fun decorating it. . .her or I.
 
Last year we finished our basement and I felt like a kid again turning the space under our stairs into a playhouse for the grands.
 
This board is full of some very cute and creative ideas.
 
Thanks to Hometalk and Liz!
 
Playhouse
Hope you enjoyed it!
hugs,
Jann

7 comments

Unknown said...

I found your site through Hometalk - your garden decor ideas. It's funny that I was contacted by Liz yesterday to curate a board, too. I have no grandchildren yet, but it won't be too far in the future. I have the perfect closet under our stairs, so I'll be using some of these wonderful playhouse ideas!!

We ski in Salt Lake often. This summer, my husband and I will head that way on a 10-day motorcycle trip. We always wondered what the mountains we ski on look like during summer. Just wondering - are you anywhere in that area?

It's nice to meet you!
Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

Deborah Montgomery said...

a playhouse under the stairs sounds magical!! I saw a friend's, and it made me want to be a kid again!

Art and Sand said...

I would like a playhouse of my own.

camp and cottage living said...

I remember your playhouse under the stairs, Jann.
It was so cute!
Like the board you put together for Hometalk too.

Di said...

So fun Jann, thank you!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Looks like there are some neat ideas... my daughter would just love a playhouse!

Enjoy your week,
Jillian
Bella Rosa Antiques

Creations By Cindy said...

Great ideas Jann for a playhouse! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Instagram