Share Your Cup Thursday #41

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup.  I hope that your cup is overflowing with love and happiness so far this year!

Each week I see a few new blogs joining in and I want to say ‘Welcome’!  I love my faithful friends and always look forward to making new ones!

Before I get to this weeks features a couple of items of business:

1.  Can you see that I reached 700 followers?  Such an amazing blessing.  Never ever thought I would even have 100!  A give away will be coming.  I will announce it next week at Share Your Cup.  Also. it is almost my blog anniversary.  I actually have two anniversaries.  One is when I first started blogging, Feb. 2, 2009. (pretty pitiful!  I didn’t even add pics).The second is when I started visiting other blogs and finding new friends.  That is May 2011.  This truly opened up a new world for me!

2.  The other thing I wanted to mention is that when I leave a comment I am going to call Share Your Cup SYC.  Just saving myself a little typing time.  Is that lazy or what?  Just didn’t want you to say, “What in the heck is SYC”

Also, I am saving some of my favorite Valentines links and will be sharing one or two each day starting Feb. 1st when I start my Valentines challenge.  Go here to read about it. What the World Needs Now!

Now for the fab five features:

I always get in an organizing mood after Christmas.  Thought both of these were worth sharing.

Heather from Friendship Life and Style shared how she organized her closet.  Lots of great ideas.  This scarf ladder was my favorite.  You must go see her shoes!

DSC_0147_2

Maria Elena from Our Home Away from Home got busy and organized her pantry Dollar Store style.  Go visit to see what a wonderful job she did.

12

I love this creative use of a yardstick by Virginia from Artsy VavaGreat photo display!

photo ruler1M

And how about these bookmarks Patricia from Old Things New made using vintage jewelry?  Aren’t they beautiful? The crushed velvet ribbon is gorgeous!

Jewel Bookmarks 009

Of course Pamela’s vintage tools stole my heart.  I have a little fetish of my own.  You must go see more at Playing with my Camera!

PicMonkey Collage

Thanks so much and please grab my button if you were featured!

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up I would love for you to leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

29 comments

Trisha said...

Congrats to you! Thanks for letting me join in this week!

~Trisha

Grammy Goodwill said...

Congratulations on your 700 followers.

chateau chic said...

Congrats on so many followers!! And thank you for hosting each week. Appreciate the time and effort you put into this great party.
Mary Alice

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I have a customer from Utah...he says it's been REALLY COLD THERE !! So...while it's back to cold here, it's not THAT cold. YET....I'm going to share for MY CUP ( SMC ) lol...our amazing weekend weather here in PA....: )

The Farmers Daughter said...

Wow! 700 Followers! Congrats, Jann! I'm so proud for you. Great features, too. Thanks for hosting. I've already enjoyed visiting several links. . .Don't forget Country Whites Weekend Friday!
Hugs from the Farmhouse,
Dru

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Sorry, no cup Mrs. Olson..but a footed ceviche bowl, I'm sharing this week, lol! Thank you for hosting lovely lady.
FABBY

Tina´s PicStory said...

welcome to tina´s picstory! nice to have you on board :)

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Congratulations on your many followers! You have a great blog! Just saw your last post and love your Valentine decorating. Thank you for hosting your fun party and have a good evening!
Nancy

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Happy New Year!!! You picked some wonderful features this week Jann! Thank you so much for hosting!
XO Barbara

Artsy VaVa said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring my yardstick photo display!

Maria Elena said...

Congratulations on 700 followers! Thank you so much for hosting this party every week and also for the feature of my pantry. I am honored. So happy you like it!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, 700 followers is a good number indeed. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Kathe said...

As sweet as you are Jann I'm surprised you don't have 7,000,000 followers! Have a terrific rest of the week :-)

Pamela Gordon said...

Congrats on your 700 followers! And thank you for featuring my post this week. I appreciate it! Blessings, Pamela

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Congrats on 700 Followers, Jann! Wonderful features; love the scarf ladder. Great idea! Thanks for hosting, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats on lots of happy blogging and making friends. I enjoyed your features, too! Sweet hugs!

Ann, Heather and Sheila said...

Congratulations, Jann, on your 700 followers. I'm one of your newest fans! Thank you for featuring my post this week. It's a first for our new blog "Friendship, life and style" and I'm honored. If only I knew how to put the featured button on our blog...we're still on a steep learning curve, but we're having fun.
Heather

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Jann! Oh my gosh- 700 followers, wow that's AWESOME!

Congrats, and thank you for hosting a wonderful linky party.

Hugs.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Joining in with your "700" followers-congrats! Oh, I love the jewelry bookmarks & the scarf ladder from your features.

Unknown said...

Jann - I was SO excited to have my bookmarks featured on your blog! Thank you so much. Also, contratulations on hitting the 700 mark. That is huge! Hugs to you, Patti@OldThingsNew

P.S. I think the HTML code may be missing from both your buttons. I tried to copy & paste & it didn't work. Help!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Congrats on 700!!
I feel that same way as you do. Blogging has been such aBlessing to me and i never even thought I would see 100 Followers and now I am over 500!! Who would have thought it!!

Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for this party
Have a great day and a wonderful weekend

Micupoftea said...

Love the scarf ladder idea! Have a great weekend, Jan. Thx for hosting each week :)
SHawn

The Charm of Home said...

Great features Jann! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

living from glory to glory said...

Hello Jann, I just wanted to introduce myself, I found this link-up on another blog. I so have enjoyed seeing your pictures.
So, I put a link and here I go.
I love visiting the other post!
Thanks!
Blessings, Roxy

Laurie Collett said...

Congratulations on the 700 followers! Thanks for the great features & for hosting & God bless!

Cottage and Broome said...

Wow, over 700 followers that is wonderful but not surprising, your blog is lovely. I love the scarf display very creative. Thanks so much for hosting again this week, Laura

Rachel S said...

Thanks for the giveaway, so precious.

Instagram